Wednesday, June 18, 2008

HIGH SCHOOL MUSICAL A HUGE SUCCESS!!!

I went to the high school musical play yesterday and last night I never get tired of it!! Its the best play I've ever been to its better than last years play. The best bit was when all these boys were doing back flips and front flips and hand stands. Boy it was cool. I was taking pictures on my phone. I got some bad pictures and good pictures. And I recorded them too. I took pictures of my cousin Megan I thought she was the best because she is cousin. My cousin Megan is in sixth class. My cousin Megan comes to my house every day after school.....So back to the play......!!!
The play lasted one hour and fifteen minutes. At the end of the play me and Luke got a picture with Michelle who is the actor of Sharpay. But it didn't come out the best. On our way home we stoped at the shop and got a drink and a bar and a lolipop then we went home.

No comments: