Monday, February 23, 2009

My Mid Term Break

On my mid term break I went down to my mums best freinds house to see Frank and his kids.

He has 5 kids called Séan Rebeca Matthew Jake and of course Adam.

Séan is mainley my friend.And Jake is Bens.Adam is only a baby.Matthew is a fully grown man hes really strong.Rebeca is a girl and we dont see her much.And Frank is there father.When me and Ben went home we played the playstation for 1 hour.We played finding Nemo Séan and Jake are the best people I have ever seen playing the playstation they cleared every game I have.At the mid term break I learned how to cook chips, sausages,mince and shepardspie. During the mid term Steve fixed my bike because i had no breaks.And I was playing all day with it me and my friend Ryan Daily and Keith Daily.One night during the mid term brek I stayed in my aunty Susans house thats Hannahs mum.I didint really want to stay there because I dont like BallyBane because I dont know any one over there.There is no kids to play with. And we are back to school now and thats why im typeing this work right know. GOOD BYE.

No comments: